Boyd Place offers an alternative to traditional senior housing which allows active adults to maintain an independent life style while minimizing the demands of maintaining a home. We offer private apartments with an array of basic services located in the heart of downtown Bangor, Maine.
At BOYD PLACE, homeowner headaches are remedied with one reasonable monthly payment, which includes: utilities including cable television and air conditioning, heating costs and building repairs. No more shoveling, weekly trash handling, yard maintenance or unexpected plumbing bills and rising fuel costs. We do it all for you in a beautiful setting close to the heart of Bangor.
Come to Boyd Place for a visit today!
We are currently accepting reservations for Boyd Place. Reservations are placed according to the floor plan of choice. You will be called and given the opportunity to arrange for a tour. Family members can arrange the appointment for an interview, but the prospective resident will be required to be present for the interview. Boyd Place is for independent seniors and the interview and application process is required to determine if Boyd Place can meet your needs or the needs of your loved one.
Floor Plans & Rates
All apartments include a washer-dryer; ample closet space; a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, full-size electric range with a hood, refrigerator, garbage disposal, generous countertops and cabinets, cable television, and air conditioning.
Boyd Place makes sense for seniors. It provides all the advantages of Independent living including a worry free lifestyle without any homeowner headaches!
- Grounds and building maintenance
- Perennial gardens
- Limited scheduled transportation
- Snow removal services in the winter
- Fireplace lounge
- On-site beauty salon
- Exercise room
- Scheduled activities
- Accommodations for special events
- Fully equipped kitchen in every apartment
- Washer/dryer in every apartment
- Free designated parking
- Full service restaurant dining experience Monday thru Saturday (A Sample Menu)
- Continental breakfast Monday thru Saturday and a buffet at noon on Sunday.
- Extra storage
- Inside mail delivery
- Common areas on every level
- Close proximity to community services and events
- Emergency call system available